Legal and Documentation Services


Spanish paperwork can be daunting and if you don’t speak the language confusing with long queues and baffling systems. 

If you are struggling and worried about getting your essential papers for living in Spain Murcia Villas has a legal advisor who can help. 

We work with a number of lawyers in the area who can speak fluent English and will guide you through to beat the queues and get you the correct documents you need for a variety of important things, such as NIE, Residencia, Padron, Social Security and medical cards, reregistering a car or changing your UK Driving licence to a Spanish licence (compulsory after 6 months living in Spain)

If you need assistance please complete the form below and we will contact you with assistance.


Enquiry Form
Name (*)
Please let us know your name.
Email (*)
Please let us know your email address.
Invalid Input
Documents Required
Please let us know your message.
Anti-Spam (*)
Invalid Input